Everyone is watching the video for the streaming purpose and the add-ons can only help you to watch your favorite movie and the TV shows from the database of the servers. For this, you need to pair with the device and the pairing process is one of the most common questions which are asked by the users of the Kodi as they are facing various kind of the problem as well as the error. So in today article, I am going to share the best and the safe method which will be going to help you to fix vev.io/pair error. There is no need to worry about anything and you will get the answer to the question. So just scroll down the page and have a look.
How to Fix https://vev.io pair Kodi Streaming Authorization & vev pair Error
The users of the Kodi mostly have the problem of vev io pair not working then use the streaming authorization with the vev.io pair to fix. The below steps are too much easy so that anyone can easily fix http vev io pair with your device. So please follow the below steps without wasting the single second.
Note: Your kodi using device and pairing device much be connected to the same wifi network then only start follow below steps, if not then do that and follow below steps. because it wont work if your devices not connected to the same wifi network.
- You just need to “Open the browser” which should be advanced (Google, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- After that, you need to enter the URL(https://vev.io/pair) on the address bar of your browser and you have to click on the ENTER button.
- You will see the official website of the “vev.io/pair” pair like below image
- For the verification, you have to solve the captcha “I am not a Robot”
- After the completion of the verification, you need to click on the “Activate Streaming” button
- This will register your IP address and you will get the message that you have paired with the 3rd party
Note: After 4 hours vev io pair will be expire, So, to fix this again you need to follow the same process and one important thing is, if you use VPN then turn it on before pair and if you want to fix vshare pair issue like this then you can do that by reading that article.
Disable vev io pair Using Hosters With Captchas Option
You have to do the simple setting with the vev io pair if you want to secure from any kind of the error or the issue when you do the streaming. Then you have to use the exodus for online streaming. So without wasting the single second, below, you will see the process of how to disable the captcha verification which provides the content.
- Firstly, you have to go to your Setting of the system and just need to find “Video Add-ons”.
- After that, you just need to open the any add-on that will be going to show you the option of the tool.
- Now you have to select the “Tools” option that will be going to open the setting menu in that menu you will see “Playback” just click on that option.
- In the option of the setting, you have to choose the providers option called “Hosters With Captchas”
- Now you need to “Turn it off”
In this world, if you do the above changes with your add-ons then you may lose the quality of the video if you have verified the captcha from the sites.
How To Pair Vev.io/Pair With Firestick Or TV box ?
As there is no way to pair your firestick directly with the vev.io pair, but you can indirectly pair with the TV box. The below method is well tested with the Kodi developers. You just need to follow the process without wasting a single moment. So let’s have a look-
- Firstly, you have to insert your TV box with the help of the HDMI port
- Now you just need to turn on the connection of the wifi and connect with the laptop with the help of the internet connection.
- Then Install The “SILK BROWSER”
- After that, you have to open the https://vev.io/pair Then Fix “I am not Robot” box
- The Click on “Activate Streaming” , your pairing with your device is successful
If you have done with the above procedure then you can enjoy for the next 4 hours on the Kodi. But after the 4 hours, you need to again repeat this same procedure and enjoy the online streaming.
FAQ of https://flashxtvpair.com Kodi
1. Can i use same device to pair if my device have browser?
Ans: Yes you can
2. I am using VPN for vev io pair but when i follow the above method its not working ?
Ans: You must connect your VPN to same wifi network then only it work
Is Pairing our IP with vev.io/pair Safe?
Every user of the Kodi needs to be safe and secure from any kind of the error or interruption when they https :\\ vev io pair with the IP. It is completely insecure just because of online streaming. As the online platform connects with the various hosts provides. With the help of this article, you will get to know how you can be safe while pairing.
VPN(Virtual Private Network) is the only way just to keep the IP safe and secure. If you want the complete protection from the problem or the issue then you should use the VPN It will going to help you to stop the automated system and the files which get downloaded. Your actual IP should be anonymous which will be going to provide the different IP just depending on their servers only. In case, if you pair with the different sites, then the IPS will track your all te activity and send the notice of the copyright to you. In that case, you have to use the VPN.
Fix https://vev.io/pair Kodi error by URL resolver
URL resolver is one of the best and easy method just to solve vev io/pair error. Most of the time what happens, you have installed the add-ons on your device then the process will take a long time just to block the captcha verification. Most of the users are using this amazing feature just to fetch the content of the video. So let us have a look at the procedure-
- Now you have to go to add on and just need to find URL resolver that you will get on the header of add-on
- After that, you just need to find the option that will disable providers and need to activate that.
- In the last step, you have to restart your device that will be going to resolve the error or the problem that you are facing.
You have to keep the one thing in the mind that you have to always opt the browser which is private so that it will going to show you various unnatural ads.